In Thoughts

The Beginning


Hey People! 
It's been a while since the last time I blog-ged.  Like almost 4? 5 years?
Nonetheless, if you happened to stumble upon this blog, and haven't known me before..
Hi! My name is

-EDWIN MARCEL-

PASSIONATE | HARDWORKING | ADAPTABLE | HIGH ACHIEVER


I'm a Computer Science student in one of private universities in Jakarta (rather not mention the university's name). I like to pretend that I enjoy having Comp Science as my major, while in fact, my obsessions lie in Art, and also Social Issues.

I'm a Melancholic - Sanguine type of person. I like to make joke, believe me. Seeing people laugh because of you (in a good and respective matter) is the best feeling ever!

I love Music, Movies, Technology, Design, Photography, Social IssuesPublic Speaking and currently obsessed with Human Resource and Development. So you're going to see a lot of posts regarding to that issue 

That's all for me and see you in the upcoming posts!

Marcel







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment